MEMORANDUM OF LAW
In Support of Hawaii Habeas Corpus
submitted under Hawaii Revised Statutes, Title 36, §660
COMES NOW THE AGGRIEVED_______________________, a wo/man who is unschooled in law and speaks only in guttural vernacular to apply his right to the Writ of Habeas Corpus to inquire as to the Nature and Cause of His detention at_________________________________________________________
1. No meaningful hearing before a Court of Record has occurred prior to incarceration.
2. No explanation of the Nature of the Action has been explained to aggrieved prior to incarceration.
3. No explanation of the Cause of Action has been explained to aggrieved prior to incarceration.
4. No assistance of Counsel was afforded aggrieved.
5. Subject Matter Jurisdiction was not established prior to incarceration.
6. The aggrieved requires immediate implementation of this Writ.
7. All findings of fact and conclusions of law regarding this Writ shall be in writing.
Date: _____________________ ____________________________________