Here is my plan

As I develop this, I will post at


I believe that I have suffered under many courts, attorneys and that their is a remedy.

That I am exploring, but I need huge help to make this happen.


I think that I need to get some form(s) of government created/ approved IDs



The most important thing would be to take any action so that I could walk around freely in W. Va. which I now fear to do.

Working from out of state, and out of my car is very very ineffective.


I fear to walk to a WV Driver's license, they might capture me.


Then I will gather what documents I can with that have signature from:

- government, or courts or judges or clerks signature.


I'll copy them and try to mark their syntax.


Then I'll make a list of the names and address of those who signed such documents.

Then I have to prepare my case, in syntax.


Starting with the original court case, putting a judgment on me


Then the bankruptcy (maybe in can include that, listing the attorneys who acted against me.

Then the Kanawha Circuit Court Action that set up and auctioned my home


Then the recent summons to court about my filing fraudulent documents.


This is a huge project, but I am trying to do it.


I'd sure like someone to check my paperwork, but I'll start getting al the info together.


The simplest way for me to give complicated info to other people is to post it on a web site, which I will eventually do.


When anyone sees errors, the can tell me and I can immediately change it and repost so that others can see and fix my errors.


Although there were many involved, like 20 people, I will only include those of whom I have a document, like a complain or a finding, that has their signature, their confession.


I have filed & recorded many notary protests which were never answered, but I will not include any of that to try and keep this as short and on point as I can.


Thanks for any comment or redirect that you may have.


The simple plan I see is.

Get their signed documents,

copy and mark the proper syntax (hold all originals unblemished)


Offer that they correct and return to me (thru the court in 45+3 days) and then they default


I'll get all my stuff ready, mail to self with Registered mail # at Post Office, then pay filing fee and file at federal court

- then do service process with green card return to each adversary, on getting those back, submit them or copies to the court and then just wait for them to default.


I know it is more complicated then that bu that is the basis


I don't even know if I can get a real ID to go into the Federal Court hose as I must to sign again over the documents that the clerk receives and stamps


I wonder if I should file this whole thing in a different state, but I still lack any government approved ID and or address.


Lots of things I have to resolve.



traveling ted


To really do this and succeed, I think I need many minds to help me.


I think I could also file for damages, like 4 times my original damage of $ 360,00  but I have no idea how to do that.


I'd love to get anyone, :David-Wynn: Miller, or :Russel-Jay: Gould, anyone to help and I could pay some.


(My sister still holds my money tightly, my home will be occupied or torn down 1 June I am told.)


I cannot file for 1 month, to prepare all this stuff.


Even if I filed today, I think this would not finish fast enough.


I can also make a duplicate set of documents to file after 48+ days on the default,

in case I end up in j a i l and someone else has to make that filing.


Sort of tough doing this all by myself, but I am trying.  Many would like to see me succeed, but I don't know how they can help. They'd have to learn a whole bunch quick.


To be safe, I think I will not come back into W. Va. until I have at least filed the originals.

that may be May 1st or even June 1st. I move as fast as I can.